
One of the hardest parts of living in California is being 15 hours (20 with young kids) away from my family. Since I don't have the money or the time to visit several times a year, I feel the best way to keep in touch and see how the family is doing is to create this blog. It's also difficult to at times keep in touch by phone except for birthdays. Even then I usually call about a month or two late. Since with a blog, anybody can post a comment, please do so we can know how everybody else is doing. Also we can't forget that Mom doesn't always tell us promptly when something happens. At least she doesn't tell me promptly. I love my family so much and always miss being close to you all. Hopefully this will help.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
The Galley's Blog
Posted by The Galley's at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment