Brookley turned one year older on the January 3rd. Last year we did a princess party and things haven't changed much in a year because Brookley wanted to have another princess party. It's always fun with Brookley because she gets so excited and is always thankful for whatever gift she gets. For her gift from the parents Brookley got a new Kitchen set that was probably more difficult to put together than any Christmas gift.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Brookley's Birthday
Posted by The Galley's at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like Brookley had so much fun! I know Sierra did. :) I love the picture of all the Princesses. Great blog Marcie!
cute! I didn't know you had a blog? go check out ours, http://damonandclarissa.blogspot.com
Ok so I'm posting on the top.. but all the new pics are so cute.!! I'm a little partial to the princess though! Ps Awesome .cakes..B ball and princess
mmmmmmmm happy birthday baby girl, my hand in your knickers getting your p-ssy soooooooooooooooooo wet, I pull them off put my fingers up your bum and suck your p-ssy for you until you buck and squeal, push it hard into my face I love your sweet little p-ssy, I an going to keep your p-ssy soaked knickers to sniff, your sweet little bald p-ssy is mine now
lol
the main reason i started dating my wife was her 19 month old daughter i wanted herpussy, so hot when they are young enough to still be in a nappy
Post a Comment