Brookley has some princess lip gloss she puts on constantly. Well it kind of looks like a mascara stick, so when Evan found mom's mascara he though "wow my lips are really chapped and I need to put some of this on my lips like sister does." As you can see by the pictures he almost got some on his lips. Also, just as a little side note, we went to an arcade this week and played a Deal or No Deal game. We decided that Brookley would do just as good at this as we would since the game is really stupid and requires no skill whatsoever. (I guess I'm just bitter because I spent so many hours watching and waiting for them to give away a million dollars and nothing except for 15 hours of my life I can never get back.) Anyway we let Brookley choose and she ended up winning the grand prize of 400 tickets. Unfortunately they would let her choose which scratch and win ticket to buy. Maybe in 14 years we might strike it rich.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Black Lip Gloss
Posted by The Galley's at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the lips! I can't watch deal or no deal anymore, they drag it out way too long. Maybe, they should have a children's version and see how that goes.
leave a ring on my c o ck hen he sucks it
Post a Comment