Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Addition




For all those who thought we had our baby according to the title, sorry to deceive you a bit. As you can see by the pictures we did have a new addition but it is in the form of a dog. Dad has always said that he would never get a dog, while Mom has always said she wanted one. Well this weekend we saw our dog at the Visalia Home Show and Dad fell in love with him. Then since our family will be celebrating our 7th anniversary in two weeks Dad decided to surprise Mom with a gift. His name is Bogey but we are thinking about changing it. He is part Chocolate Labrador and part Dachshund. So he's like a pup Lab with a long body. Kind of goofy looking but cute also. Unfortunately Evan doesn't care too much for him right now but Brookley is in love. She spent about three hours outside with him today

4 comments:

Erica said...

That is kind of an odd looking dog.. Sorta weird. Haha, but cute too! We have a dog.. I'm not a big fan of him. I think Peter should give him away.

Mandy said...

What a funny looking dog! Its so..... YOU GUYS!!! he he he. I think I like the little white headed one in the kennel better. She looks really cute ;)

Monica said...

You're right, deceiving title! Good luck with the dog. Guess it's better to get use to it now, rather than after you have your baby. I would like to get a dog someday.

Miss you guys!

Laura said...

Wow you are brave to get a new dog right before having a baby....maybe it will keep the other kids entertained while you are busy.