Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hadlee Jane





To our pleasant surprise, last night Mom started having contractions. Well I guess it wasn't pleasant for Mom but anyway. After being dilated to a 2 when she got there, Mom did about an hour's worth of lunges down the halls and then dilated to a 4, which was enough to admit her to the hospital. Then at 2:55 am our third child was born. She was 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long, which was a pretty small baby compared to Evan and Brookley both being over 8 lbs and 21 inches. Of course she is beautiful and the kids are so very excited to finally have their new little sister. Also, we finally decided on Hadlee Jane as her name. Dad put up a good fight for Holland Jane but since Dad felt like Hadlee was like being named after him, Chad Lee, he went along with it. Of course brand new born pictures aren't always the best we'll be sure to update this regularly.

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

She is absolutely beautiful and I love the name! Congrats!

Laura said...

What a sweet baby! Congrats....Marcie, you look good for just having a baby!

Angie said...

Well I tried to leave a comment earlier and it didn't work. I am so glad that everything went well. she is beautiful. (that looks like one proud daddy looking at his little girl) Happy for you all. Enjoy

The McCarthys said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful! Are you really wearing earrings, Marcie?

Candice Edgar said...

Congrats! Hadlee is beautiful and I love, love, love the name! Marci, you look great, are you sure you had that baby?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. It looks like Evan and Brookley are pretty proud of the baby. Hopefully we will see Hadlee before she is walking.

Gary Galley

galleygrapevine said...

Cute baby. Glad to hear that things went well. Lucky you!!
Shae thinks it is awesome that Chad has his "Chad is Rad" t-shirt.
Enjoy the little one!

The Sampietro's said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Im glad someone looks Hot after giving birth!!! I want to com by and see you I have a gift for the baby. Oh, and you need the red scarf for woodys costume...I just found it.

Amy said...

CONGRATS HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY IS HAVING BABIES LATELY. SO EXCITED FOR YOUR SIS!!!! AND I LLLOVE THE NAME YOU PICKED, LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE SOME MORE KIDS IF THEY KEEP COMING OUT SO CUTE.

Leiah said...

congrats! She is beautiful! Hope your feeling good!

Jaime said...

Marcie and Chad!!! Baby Hadlee Jane is so cute! You and Amy will have the closest kids!!!! Good to see how you guys are doing! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Galleys, it's the Radmachers. Congratulations! She is beautiful! And I think that Hadlee Jane is such a cute name!