Grammy and Grampy bought a new car a couple of month ago and since they didn't trade in their old one they said that we could have it. It's a little more difficult for us to pack up all the family and head up to Utah to pick it up so they decided they would bring it down to us. We also thought that since they were coming down they might as well come for Grampy's 81st birthday. Then since Disneyland is free on your birthday we made yet another trip to Disneyland to celebrate. It was really fun and of course they always seem to have to leave too soon. It's especially when you see Brookley's lower lip quiver while she holds back the tears. Hopefully we'll get to go visit them this summer.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Grammy and Grampy's Visit
Posted by The Galley's at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good ol' Grampy, We drug him all over Lagoon last summer and he never complained. It was so fun, he never said no to a ride no matter how crazy it was. Glad they were able to go visit. Maybe some day we will come down and you will have to go to Disney with us. (Amelia has never been)
Fun trip!
If there is one thing I will always remember about you it's the way you hold your spoon/pencil. I love it! We went to different schools in 6th grade so you never saw me trying to hold my pencil like that but I practiced every day until I could finally do it! It's wonderful!
It was great to see your mom and dad again. They are such great people. Please say hi to them from me. I have so many fun memories at the Galleys. Remember El Cheapo! Have a great summer!
Post a Comment