Thursday, June 04, 2009

Up



It might seem crazy but we have never taken out kids to the movie. Actually Brookley went to Lord of the Rings when she was a couple of months old but she slept through it all and doesn't seem to remember it much. Well Dad really wanted to see "Up" so we packed up the family and headed to the movie. After paying for the movie and a bucket of popcorn we understood why we don't make it to the movies much. I mean, $7.50 for a bucket of popcorn? The kids are just lucky Mom had the debit card because Dad would have just let them eat some popcorn at home. I guess we would rather spend all of our money on Disneyland. Anyway the movie was a lot of fun and the kids seemed to really like it. We got some pictures but they weren't the best. I guess it's better than the two and a half months of no pictures though. Sorry about that. Once miss a couple of weeks it's easy to miss a lot.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I know, I can't believe you guys don't take them to the movies...you go everywhere else. Ha ha We liked that movie too. Hey I might come crash for a night the end of the month if you are going to be around...we'll see!