Sunday, October 14, 2007

Belize City



I published a couple of pictures from a Belize a couple of weeks ago but I didn't get to up the excursion pictures. Since Belize has the world's second largest barrier reef, we couldn't avoid doing some snorkeling. The catamaran took us to us to a little Island about twenty miles from the city call Rendevous Caye. It's so nice to actually be able to get into some warm ocean water since the beaches we go to here in California are so freezing. Just ask the other Galley's if you don't believe us. Now we just hope to be able to go back some day and do some actual scuba diving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that pussylooks like a nice fat one I wouldfuck her in a heartbeat but I want it in her ass first

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm yes she needs to show that fatpussy, bet she is a greatfuck too