Sunday, October 14, 2007

Enchantment of the Seas




While we did do a lot while on land we did even more on the cruise ship, so I thought we should probably add a few of those pictures. The best thing of being on the boat was all the food and the fact that we didn't have to look at the prices of the dishes before we decided what to order. Also the waiters Ajay, Sebastian and Bradley were fun to see each night. Then it was also fun or a challenge trying to figure out where exactly you were on the ship.

1 comments:

Galley's said...

Hi cali-galley's. It's Mandy. Hey I have a blog now, so will you add me as a user so i don't have to sign out and back in as the galleyfamily?? thanks! i loved seeing your pictures from the cruise. i really need to get some of those from you. Anyway, have a great day. Check out my blog http://www.craftymandy.blogspot.com/ i haven't got my cruise stuff on there yet, but I will. Soon. Later!! i do have it on my myspace page. (www.myspace.com/crafty_mandy)