Friday, July 18, 2008

Blain Tree House




Tonight Grandpa Brookhouser's friend, Brian Blain, had a party for the tree house he finally finished and put up on an old stump. Brian has been working on it for about two years now so either he put a lot of work into it or he just took his time. Actually we think it was a little of both. It is a pretty amazing tree house, in fact probably the coolest one we've ever seen. The kids were a little scared to go up at first since it was pretty high and the ladder was pretty steep but once they got used to it we had a hard time getting them to leave. Also, Grandpa's bluegrass band, County Line Road, played a little music. We know that Grammy would have loved it but unfortunately she lives a little too far away to make it.

4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

we are still out of town for another week! I love the tree house. I want one. looks like you guys have been up to fun. HOw is moving going? You need to post a pic of your new place

galleygrapevine said...

That tree house looks amazing!! I always wanted something like that for my kids but sadly, We don't have any trees. Oh Well, It is too late now. Glad to see you are posting again!!!

The Ball Family said...

I just started a blog and found your beautiful little family on here. I didn't know that you were expecting! Congratulations! I am so happy for your family!

galleygrapevine said...

you have been TAGGED, got to my blog for directions