We figured that while we're waiting for the internet to get up and going that we will try what The Other Galley's are doing and see what memories you have of us.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and we had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Game On
Posted by The Galley's at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was thinking about the time we went backpacking. As we were hiking out, I kept putting rocks in your pack. You never knew it was happening but we had a good laugh about it afterward. At least the rest of us did anyway. I think you were a bit annoyed but it was so worth it.
I remember one about Marcie too. It was when you were dating. I was in Provo for some reason and I took the two of you to eat at Cafe Rio. As we were waiting in line, some guy came up to Marcie and asked her if she wanted to be a model. Of course, she wanted to be one but she married into the wrong family for that.
Okay, I don't know if you'll even see this because the post is old, but I remember in Jr. High the first time I went to your house. I thought your sisters were so beautiful! But now when I think of you I think of seeing you married w/ your kids. It's so fun to see all my old friends from H.S. w/ families.
Post a Comment