Monday, December 08, 2008

More Pics of Hadlee




As requested by a loyal follower of our blog we've decided to add some more pictures of Hadlee. Actually we were thinking that she was in the recent posts but those are good close up pictures. She getting pretty big and her cheeks and belly are filling out nicely. She had a doctor's appointment today and she now weighs 10 lbs 2 oz and 21 1/2 in.

4 comments:

The Ball Family said...

She is so cute and what a nice big sister she has feeding her!

Angie said...

Well it is about time. Ha Ha She is so cute. She has almost caught up to Mady now!

Fiagle Family said...

Cute new pics. I love the monteray family pic the best!!

Westmoreland Family said...

Marcie she is too cute. I wish you were still in our ward so I could see her. I haven't seen your family for ever it feels.
Well congrats on the new edition, she is adorable. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
~Jen