Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Evan's 1st day of School




Since Evan is 3 now and potty trained, he is eligible for preschool now. Every morning when Dad drops him off he acts like he doesn't like it and has to be held by the teacher but once Dad is gone he really enjoys himself. In fact the teacher says he is a very smart boy. Of course I think they say that about every child to make their parents feel better, but we still think he's pretty smart. The biggest mystery now though is whether Evan is left handed or right handed. We always thought he was right handed but his teacher says he uses both, so we're hoping left.

6 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

aww, He looks so cute!! Sounds like he knows how to pull on ole' dad's heart strings. I think pre school is pore for the parents than it is for the kids :)

galleygrapevine said...

More for the parents

Angie said...

So Brookley gets to go to disneyland for her birthday, and gets another party with friends and Evan gets shipped to preschool. What kind of parents are you??? Ha Ha. I could have told you Evan was a smart guy! I can't believe he is so big.

Westmoreland Family said...

Where does he go to school? I was starting to think of places to send Kallie next fall.

Dickman-Brookhouser said...

Hi, Amy just set up my new space, and since I'm not really sure what I'm doing, I'm just writing to say Hi!!! Evan, of course is cute and he does well in school, Yeah!!!!

Mandy said...

Yeah!!! I hope he is a lefty too!!